Monday, March 7, 2011

Where to live in the following country's


Where to live in the following country's?
ello, I am really interested in living in Asia. And I am seriously doubting between Mongolia, S-Korea or Japan I like people who don't make differences in race or believe. I hate nationalist people, i dont have problems with patriotic people. I like right- wing liberals. I like to represent my culture, the Dutch culture, in the country. I don't care about the economy as long as I live happy with an wife and children So what country would you recommend? Mongolia, Japan or S-korea? I am not an overrated MAnga/anime fan If you people don;t know which country to recommend. Can you then please write the pros and cons of each country? thanks Also, I am seriously thinking of living as an nomad in Mongolia No I am not an hippy and im not vegetarian
Other - Society & Culture - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It is my impression that South Korea and Japan both are very nationalistic... i would say Seoul and Tokyo Cons: Language Expensive Probably difficult to get a job (see language) Two of the most crowded cities on earth Pros: Food and culture More opportunities in the city
2 :
My advice would be Mongolia. Ulan Bataar is a cold and quiet city. You should learn a lot about Mongolian culture. BTW, did you watch Van Damme's film "The Quest"? It's a great start.
3 :
why dont you try in Philippines? great life for the foreigners because of the low standard of living. great places and people too.






Read more discussions :