Friday, December 7, 2012

Do you love America, and are you proud of it


Do you love America, and are you proud of it?
They say they don't like our attitudes, well why is culture copied globally. They don't like our aggressiveness, and yet when we start a fight...we can snap our fingers and all the FREE WORLD will follow us in to battle basically no questions asked. Somebody has to lead, and look at us...the greatest people on the earth. Who else could lead the world? Bulgaria, France, Mongolia? No other nation ha that glow about them like us, in my opinion. No we are not perfect, but were closer to being there than everyone else...Fact! If you don't believe me go live abroad...you might be disappointed. So tell why you think America is great... Name a better place to live...I gaurentee that you can only name somewhere like switzerland...which is a craphole because you have to uber-wealthy to go their. The question is so beyond answering, there is nowhere to compare us to, I still have never heard of an american giving up citizenship and going somewhere else. The only place thats close is canada, but its always easy living in a giants shadow, thats why the swiss are so successful, small defense spending. hey get to concentrate on almost purely economic matters.. To the idiot who is gonna say canada sent troops...ill say screw nato as whole they sent a handful of nothing, and theyve done nothing...aside from the UK. Name a better place to live...I gauruntee that you can only name somewhere like switzerland...which is a craphole because you have to uber-wealthy to go their. The question is so beyond answering, there is nowhere to compare us to, I still have never heard of an american giving up citizenship and going somewhere else. The only place thats close is canada, but its always easy living in a giants shadow, thats why the swiss are so successful, small defense spending. hey get to concentrate on almost purely economic matters.. To the idiot who is gonna say canada sent troops...ill say screw nato as whole they sent a handful of nothing, and theyve done nothing...aside from the UK.
Other - Politics & Government - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
America is ok but. "We can snap our fingers and all the FREE WORLD will follow us in to battle" = Clearly not true, just look at Iraq, the rest of the world thought America was the bad guys "why is culture copied globally" = Its not, apart from Microsoft, Mc Donald's and a few Hollywood movies America doesn't have that much of an influence on other cultures.
2 :
yes I certainly do love my country American, my father was in D-Day, in World War Two, I agree with you, and God Bless American!
3 :
A little full of yourself aren't you? I don't believe we are close to perfect, nor can we "snap" our fingers and get others to follow, remember, Dub had a hard time getting many countries to support us in Irock? A lot of people who live in Canada, Great Britain, France, Germany and others, are very happy and satisfied with their lives. Oh, they also enjoy their universal healthcare. I fly an American flag at my home everyday. I buy American made products whenever I can. I pay my taxes. I support our current prez in most of the things he has tried to accomplish so far. I support our military men and women for doing what they are ordered to do very well. I support people's right to disagree with me or others. I believe in helping your neighbors and others.
4 :
I love this country, to me she has no sins.
5 :
I don't agree with your statement about snapping our fingers and getting the rest of the world to follow us. In a few instances that has been the case, but in others it hasn't. In any case, that doesn't prove anything other than that we hold a lot of sway. I think what makes America great is our tradition of openness and toleration, a tradition that has been expanded over the years to include more and more people as we have worked to reflect on and correct our past mistakes. Our country is certainly not without flaws, but we really are a melting pot in which people of all backgrounds are proud to call themselves Americans and enjoy a standard of life (not just economic) and liberty not found elsewhere. We are a great nation, flaws and all.
6 :
I love America because I was born here, lived here all my life, and therefore have nothing to compare it to. She is far from perfect, in fact, needs much improvement. Do I like the direction this country has taken over the past two decades? No. I would like to see a reversal in many areas. I would like to see a focus on increasing family time and on raising children to live as free individuals in a democracy, rather than ruled by the corporate elite.
7 :
The United States of America is the Greatest Nation that has ever been on this Earth, but only when they Put God First, Then the Nation will prosper again to its fullness. Now if the Un-Godly Immoral Perverted riff raff in the white house, the Senate, and Congress were removed or that they would Repent of the SINS they have committed while in power, this Nation would Once again Rise to Greatness it was in the Beginning.






Read more discussions :