Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chinese Tourist Visa


Chinese Tourist Visa?
Okay, so I am currently living in Mongolia and will be living here for the next two years. I want to get a Chinese Visa that will allow me to travel to China various times throughout this period. I live in a town fairly close to China and would like to be able to go to China for shopping, visiting, friends, and sight-seeing on my spare time. What kind of Visa is there for this? How hard is it to get? What am I supposed to do in order to obtain this? Thanks!
China - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Find the closest Chinese Consulate or Embassy to where you are in Mongolia. If possible, phone them for information. Alternately visit the closest location. They will have the necessary forms and you might even be able to get the visa the same day. You will have to have your current, valid, passport. Request a Multiple Entry Tourist visa. I believe this visa is valid for one year. I don't know what the fee will be.
2 :
Just google Chinese visa or go to http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/hzqz/zgqz/. You will find the rates and requirements for different countries. The "normal" visa is good for multiple entries in the 12 months from original issue date.






Read more discussions :