Saturday, March 14, 2009

how can I better advertise my company webpage and services internationally


how can I better advertise my company webpage and services internationally?
I live in Mongolia and two years ago I have created tour company aiming to provide tour operator service for interested foreigners travel to Mongolia. So far I have not been successful to get any tourists that interested in my service. you can visit my company webpage at: www.guide2mongolia.mn Please help me to start my business?
Small Business - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Nice site...but there still more room for improvement... Try to advertise your site at google adsense
2 :
Advertise your business on free classifieds, relevant forums and social networking websites. Monitor the response you get periodically to find out what works best. From http://ad5.info







Read more discussions :