Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What does my strange dream mean


What does my strange dream mean?
I had a dream that my entire family and I lived back in my home country, Mongolia. Well one day, two out of three of my cousins perished in a fire. The remaining cousin was sick, and I cried over her everyday. She was to die in two weeks. What does this mean? All answers are greatly appreciated.
Dream Interpretation - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You may feel that the time with your family is precious, and it might no be very long when you can't/ won't be able to spend time with them anymore.So, spend as much time with family as possibly can.
2 :
It probably means you are mabye watching too much horror movies or something's going on in the news that you watched. Just think back to what you did before you got that dream. If that doesn't work, ignore it. It means nothing.





Read more discussions :