Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How Much do i need to pay for a US high school


How Much do i need to pay for a US high school?
I'm joining high school next year. I live in Mongolia. And I wanna study overseas. It might be a stupid question for you. But it's important to me. So can you tell me how much do i pay for a US high school?
Primary & Secondary Education - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you're going to a public school, which most people do, all you need to pay for are your supplies and your lunch.
2 :
You would need to live with a guardian or your parents. Public school here is free.
3 :
Public schools are free
4 :
If you go to a public school, all you would have to pay would be for your lunch (unless you bring it to school) and your school supplies. If you go to a private/public school (a school with uniforms, but you wouldn't live on campus and everyone could apply) you'd have to pay for the uniform. Or if you decide to go to a private school...sorry, I don't know how much you would pay exactly. You'd probably have to pay for your room and food, I'm guessing. Hope I've helped. Good luck with learning.
5 :
nothing







Read more discussions :