Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How can I get from Asia to South America


How can I get from Asia to South America?
Hi, I'm planning on taking a career break to travel the world. Initially, I hope to work in South Korea teaching English to save up some money. Then it's travel ho for the next year. The two areas I want to focus on are Asia and South America. Logically, it would be best to continue on my travels from South Korea. I want to see China, Mongolia, Nepal and 'm not pushed about India, but would love to see the Taj Mahal. Then I want to go explore South America. My main issues are: 1. Time How much time to spend in these continents? And how much time to travel between them. I have roughly a year to travel, though it could be easily extended. I will probably run out of money first, which brings me to ... 2. Money. Speaks for itself. The cheaper the better. Need to last a year travelling. 3. Distance. It's a long way to go. Should I meander towards it gradually or fly direct. Would it be worth buying a RTW ticket? I live in Ireland and have friends/relatives in America, South Africa and Australia. These are places I've already been and therefore not top of my agenda. But they could prove as useful stop-off points and to meet old friends. What I'm basically asking is the best way to get from A to B? P.S. More than likely, I will finish teaching around September, meaning I would be hitting Mongolia/Nepal etc. when it's starting to get cold. Likewise Peru/Chile coming into July. Unless, I reverse my trip! Would this majorly affect my plans? I'm mainly worried about Nepal in Winter, and I've heard Mongolia could be pretty bad too!
Packing & Preparation - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think you can spend 1 week in Every country except India and China, in china and India, you need some more time to see special places, how ever to cover the whole area will take at least 3 months of time as I know. check the source, there are more information that will be valuable for you. In these all countries except south Korea, food accommodation is cheap, so don't worry about them.







Read more discussions :