Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello everyone. I'm from Mongolia and my fiance is from Haiti. He just proposed me a week ago


Hello everyone. I'm from Mongolia and my fiance is from Haiti. He just proposed me a week ago.?
We both love each other so very much, and we want to get married soon. But there are lots of problems and question in our situation because we both are not US citizens. We are international students and go to schools here. Since we are not form same country we think that the best place for us to get married and make a life together would be the US. But we have no idea how everything such as marriage license, citizenship, green card etc.... SO please help me to find out how we could work it up,get married, and live happily in this country....? Is there a way? I really hope so.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
This often happens. Hundreds of Mongolians marry Haitians every year in the U.S. Most are F-1 students like you two, but sometimes they are in the U.S. as Intra-company transferees working in managerial or executive jobs. There is a special immigration form, a BS-666, that you can download from youtube and submit to CIS for a quick, no fee involved permanent resident visa. With proof of your marriage to a Haitian and your Mongolian birth certificate, you are allowed to work without any other documentation. The government will pay all your wedding expenses, and your parents can come to the U.S. for the wedding. They will be exempt the visa requirement, and they will be allowed to stay for up to 3 years. If you fax your marriage license to American Airlines, you can get an buddy pass for the airline tickets. Due to the high number of Mongolian-Haitian marriages between non-permanent residents, Congress passed a new law to facilitate settlement in the U.S. I'm so happy for you, I peed with excitement.
2 :
Not another one ..wow !!!






Read more discussions :