Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Who else wants to live in a yurt


Who else wants to live in a yurt?
http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Asia/Mongolia/West/Bulgan/photo20648.htm I'd need satellite tho... I'm considering thumbing down 1K's answer. Modern yurts have windows, my friends.
Polls & Surveys - 16 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Me too! And a TV and a computer with internet acess...xD
2 :
i dont..
3 :
id do it for like a week maybe not forever, unless i could put one in a suburb
4 :
not me.
5 :
Looks like you just gave me a reason to have bad dreams tonight.
6 :
where will we get our nails done at plus that place is not big enough to hold all the beer i haev
7 :
I'm there.
8 :
not me!
9 :
I wanna live in a yurt with Bert and Curt. Wearing a flowery skirt and a pretty yellow shirt.
10 :
boo.no. i need windows.
11 :
They don't have attached in-law yurts do they? If not...I'm totally in.
12 :
I'd rather live in an igloo or a mud hut. The yurt is yuck. the door is nice though.
13 :
It looks like it could float! I could travel around the world! Robbing people. Yep.
14 :
I stay in one for three months every summer when I go on my wild yak-shaving expeditions.
15 :
Dude, ... as long as I can take my sleep number bed, I'm there.
16 :
I think those things are just cooler'n hell, expensive though, what's up with that?






Read more discussions :