Sunday, March 14, 2010

What is your heritage


What is your heritage?
And where you born there, or born else where? I am 100% Mongolian, and I was [and still live in] Mongolia.
Polls & Surveys - 13 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
half congolese, half kenyan
2 :
I'm Japanese, Greek, French, Italian, and Irish I'm from Canada
3 :
I was born in Vermont, so my nationality is American. But my heritage is German and Welsh.
4 :
human born on Earth
5 :
1/4 Filipino 1/4 Chinese 2/4 Turkish I was born in Canada.
6 :
german. born there,no. born in the usa.
7 :
I was born in Massachusetts, USA. So I'm American by birth. I'm 25% Portuguese, 75% Irish, and I have a little French and English, also.
8 :
I was born in, and still live in Australia. My mum was born in England and on her side I've got English, Irish, Welsh, Spanish and Scandinavian and my Dad was born in Scotland and his side is pure Scottish. I'm a bit of a mix!
9 :
German and Prussian
10 :
100% Mexican
11 :
100% korean born in korea, now in nj
12 :
I'm 100% Mexican, well as far as I know and yes, I was born there
13 :
My parents are Jamaican I'm Canadian I'd get into my background more but it's complicated -if you know anything about the history of Jamaica you'd understand






Read more discussions :