Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Is it possible to immigrate to Montenegro or Albania


Is it possible to immigrate to Montenegro or Albania?
I have been reading about Montenegro and Albania and though these countries have turbulent histories, I would love to live there and if permitted, get involved in small business development either directly or through an NGO. I am a South African man, married to a Mongolian lady and we have an 11 month old daughter. (Born in Mongolia) We currently in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia and I believe that the nearest consular offices are in Moscow. I may find that the Governments of these countries are averse to admitting foreigners, irrespective of their good intentions. Where can I find out more from citizens or organisations located in Montenegro or Albania.
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think they'll welcome you very willingly, since usually people emigrate from those countries and try to come in our italy or in some other european country






Read more discussions :