Monday, November 21, 2011

hi guys let me be the part of your wonderful family


hi guys let me be the part of your wonderful family?
Hi guys first of all i want to introduce myself. My name is Agiimaa and i’m16 years old girl. I’m mongolian. I have dreamt about going to U.S.Aand living there for many years. And i find out that i can go there with high school exchange students’ program. My big goal to go to U.S.A is learn new lyfestyle, new culture, and improve my english. In my future life english is very useful for me. So i tried that program. But i must learn english more. Then i decided to study hard for my dream. And i could. I PASSED the exam, now i’m high school exchange student. There are 15 exchange students from mongolia. And we will live there for a year and we’ll live in an american family. But there is one problem that is FAMILY. Because we must be chosen by an american family one by one until july 17th. unfortunately i’m not chosen yet. Time is running. I almost gave up. But i didn’t. I hope you’ll help me. I am asking you to let me in your family.i can promise that i’ll not be trouble. I’ll be a good girl.i can be part of your wonderful family. I hope that my dreams will come true. If you want to talk to me i’m online in my messenger or e_mail me. I’m looking forward to your answer. Thank you. My ID is s_agiimaa@yahoo.com
Family - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If ur english is so bad how did u write this??? You write english better than some americans on here. and why does it say ur name is alicia??
2 :
i wish i could. i dont' think my parents would approve. besides, i'm an asian-american so yeah. it's nice for you to fulfill an american dream. other than that, i will help you on your way to learn english more. it's good that you have potential in wanting to become an american.
3 :
and why does your name say 'angel babii'?
4 :
Sorry not from the US im from Australia and i have just taking a friend in and my partner and i are trying to have a family of our own. i hope you find someone to live with have you tried an exchange program??







Read more discussions :