Saturday, July 7, 2012

Why do you care about politics


Why do you care about politics?
We live on a tiny speck in the universe. We are dumb creatures and self-exploration is severely stunted by the sociology of politics. Literally, it does not matter what club you are in on this Earth, whether it be America or Mongolia. It's not worth making you frustrated or sad. The enormous topic of "how other people live their lives" will rob you of your own life. Tell me why you care so much. If you're simply interested and find great pleasure from politics, I understand. But if you get frustrated and politics make you angry, tell me why you still like them. When you look back on your life on your deathbed, what will make you rejoice in the fact that you have put x amount of your life into government and politics?
Government - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Because it always affects your wallet.
2 :
I don't care about it. I rather detest it actually. It is however a bit like a large, dangerous, possibly rabid dog. You probably don't care about it, and wouldn't mind if it went away or was got rid of. But you're well advised to keep an eye on the damn thing.
3 :
I care because people want a say in how I live my life when I don't care how they live. If they weren't trying to make me a societal norm that they deem "normal" which I will never be then there would be no issue.
4 :
Because it's the difference between freedom and being shot over a ditch. Just ask the masses of men who died in the Katyn Forest. http://www.youtube.com/user/Creator450#p/u/3/F6But2bSoCY You're irreverent.
5 :
I'm a liberal democrat..Obviously, there is a huge difference in how we view social interacting on this planet with possible dire consequences for the human race which personally i don't really give a damn about..Iff we wipe human life out of existence...it's our own fault...I guess my beef with conservatives, is their view of other people and is one of the big differences between the 2 camps, if you were to break it down to brass tacks, and i don't want to live their way..hence..politic-ism






Read more discussions :