Monday, June 14, 2010

Since the climate change nuts want us to go back to the 3rd century or so


Since the climate change nuts want us to go back to the 3rd century or so?
why not just ship them all to Mongolia and make them live in Gerts, collect cowpies for heating and cooking. Let them live in the heaven they want to give us all.
Civic Participation - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
We do? Can you show me a climate change scientist saying this?
2 :
We do? I own solar panels. They didn't exist in the 3rd Century.
3 :
Oil is expensive and very undependable in it's supply. Coal emits co2 gases and has traces of mercury in it. Natural gas, goes up (why??) when the price of oil goes up. My argument is not necessarily that uses of those things causes climate change. My argument is that we can employ wind power and solar and decrease our dependence on foreign oil, as well as create 1000's of new jobs here in the US. I think you would call me an "environmental wacho" but really I am a realist and I am tired of paying out the nose for energy.
4 :
Where do you get your news, talk radio or the Internet?
5 :
for full disclosure , are you a paid shill for the oil and coal industries ? cooling or warming , it don't matter . the millions of tons of POLLUTION will kill us first .
6 :
They'll be the first to complain when http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse instantly delivers America to 1880. Iran might try doing it to US.






Read more discussions :