Monday, December 21, 2009

Hi? My name's Mng I'm living in the Mongolia. I'm sorry. I can't speak English


Hi? My name's Mng I'm living in the Mongolia. I'm sorry. I can't speak English.?

China - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
who cares? what the hell is your question?
2 :
Hi, Ming.
3 :
Hi Mng (Ming??) What are you doin?? If you won't ask something, why don't you tell us about your country, Mongolia. It will be interesting!!
4 :
What's your question? You're just stating that you're from Mangolia and can't speak English too well. Are you asking for help?
5 :
你会说中文吗 ?
6 :
Oh, it doesn't matter as long as you have try to speak it well here. You did a great job. Do come here often. You can learn English by coming here and watching how people asking and replying for a question. It would help you a lot. You can also watch English programme to imrove your English. If you can't speak English we still welcome you. ^^
7 :
Ni hao, what is up. it's understandable if you cannot speak that good of english , ican't either. But anyways. live life indifference, for a river is never the same when it flows south.
8 :
Hail Ming!
9 :
Ni hao li ho konban wa prevyet bonjour merhabya jambo
10 :
Hi Mng (Ming?), It is understandable that you can't speak good English, English is one of the hardest languages to learn. Try getting English movies, that will help you get familiar with the sound, and reading will help you recognize it. Good luck!








Read more discussions :