Friday, August 14, 2009

What is the name of a Korean love song (male/female duet) popular in 2006


What is the name of a Korean love song (male/female duet) popular in 2006?
I'm searching for a Korean male/female duet that was popular at the end of 2006. It was a ballad that had a haunting/soulful melody. I was living in Mongolia at the time and was not able to catch the artist or song name. Vague, I know, but if anyone has any ideas I'd be happy to listen to them. ^^
Other - Music - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
그 남자 그 여자 - by Vibe and a woman whose name i forgot. 대 낮에 한 이별 - by JYP and a woman whose name i forgot..again. 소녀가 사랑을 만난다 - by K.Will and Tiffany. None of these are exactly haunting, i think. But my best offers anyway. Cheers! ♥







Read more discussions :