Monday, December 7, 2009

What college major will allow me to live in/travel to remote places and also have real world application


What college major will allow me to live in/travel to remote places and also have real world application?
I really want to study abroad in a more remote country (I am fixed on going to Mongolia at some point to, not sure if I want to study there or go there later) for extended periods of time. I also want a major that can land me a job that lets me live in more remote countries for extended periods of time, hopefully long enough to learn the language (I love language)
Higher Education (University +) - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can teach English all over the world with nothing more than a Bachelor's degree in anything.
2 :
You should look into Anthropological linguistics, the study of the relations between language and culture, and the relations between human biology, cognition and language.
3 :
International business with minors in two appropriate languages and then an MBA with an international concentration. Good luck, have fun and bring warm clothes to Mongolia :-+)







Read more discussions :