Friday, December 14, 2012

I want advise on Family Matters, i have a half sister and its about her, and our relations, thanks


I want advise on Family Matters, i have a half sister and its about her, and our relations, thanks?
I am of Japanese British blood, but i have a sister who is of Taiwanese British blood. My dad divorced my mum 11 years ago, my mum being Japanese. And then my dad married a Taiwanese woman, and they had a baby 4 years ago, and now she is 4 years old. I speak Japanese and English, and some Chinese. My sister speaks Chinese and is studying English now. My sister lives in Taiwan, and i used to live in Tokyo, now im going to be boarding in a school in England, Kent. Yeah i know its all complicated right? I also have a 30 year old brother, and me, my sister and my brother all have the same father but a different mother. My brother is of same descent, Japanese British and my dad cares nothing about him, because my dad didn't even marry the mum of my brother. I now have one step mum who is Taiwanese, and i meet her sometimes in the Summer holidays. My mum and dad had many court cases when i was a young kid and that gave me stress all the time, thinking that i cant meet my dad and my dad always giving pressure to her. This Summer, i am doing this trip with my dad on the Trans Siberian Railway, which goes from Tokyo, Beijing, Mongolia, Moscow etc and ends me up in London, its a 4 week thing. But suddenly the company tells my dad that he has to sign the bank loans and come back to Tokyo as soon after the first week we arrive in London. So basically the whole plan of meeting my step mum and half sister and my step mums all ruined, and delayed. I just feel like i wait and wait for things to happen but it never happens?? i am just annoyed that things are being delayed and not going to as planned. Please give me some advise on family relations & how i should deal with summer plans too, and how i should interact with my sister! thanks a bunch!
Family - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
maybe you should ask people at your fathers job not to ruin your plans
2 :
Sorry, but you have no control over your father's employers. Talk with your father, maybe you can postpone the visit with your sister until later this year? The TransSiberian rail road will still be there next summer. Take care






Read more discussions :