Friday, May 7, 2010

Scholarships


Scholarships?
Now I study in high school. I graduate in June of 2007. I decided to enter colleges of Canada or to the universities of Japan. And which websites I should visit to apply for scholarships? I need scholarships while I'll study abroad. I live in Mongolia. Please give advices. Thank you!
Studying Abroad - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I AM NOT SURE, BUT KOOL YOU LIVE IN mONGOLIA! I AM LEARNING ABOUT THAT!
2 :
Japan is very, very hard. Good Luck
3 :
Hello, Here is a link to a website with info. about applying for scholarships to Canadian institutions: http://www.studyincanada.com/english/finance/index.asp?Preference=undergraduate Do you know what subject you'd like to study?
4 :
In addition to already provided link to Canada from the previous answerer, here are some tips for Japan in the links below. I wish you succeed!






Read more discussions :