Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Needing advice over confusing periods


Needing advice over confusing periods?
I had a regular period starting when it was expected on the 1st of Nov, except that it lasted 10 days (I did travel through four time zones during that time .. ). I arrived back in my home country, and had unprotected sex twice with my husband on the 11th and the 14th. Then on the 16th - 18th I had light brown bleeding. On the 3rd of December I had light pink spotting, and have now had two day of light red watery blood (light, as in one pad a day at most). Is my cycle just really messed up or should I be concerned here?! I've been under a lot of stress recently with work, and am really exhausted since arriving back home so maybe that's it. I really would appreciate some advice; where I live, in Mongolia, a doctor's appointment is out of my budget, and pregnancy tests are again unaffordable (unless I want some cheap market stall ones . . !). Thanks for any explanations!
Trying to Conceive - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
seems pretty normal to me. Some periods will be lighter than others and the bleeding will be different. Your probably just having a lighter period that the last time and you seem to have a normal length as well. Keep trying and try not to stress.





Read more discussions :