Thursday, April 14, 2011

I am a Filipino living in the Philippines, would I need a visa for Seoul but my final destination is Mongolia


I am a Filipino living in the Philippines, would I need a visa for Seoul but my final destination is Mongolia?

Philippines - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If it's a connecting flight, then no.
2 :
you have to ask seoul and mongolia about that. mmm! mongolian beef with fried rice sounds good right now.
3 :
You can transit without visa provided that you leave South Korea on the same day on a connecting flight and stay in the transit area of the airport. http://www.timaticweb.com/cgi-bin/tim_website_client.cgi?SpecData=1&VISA=&HEALTH=&page=both&NA=PH&AR=00&TR=KR&DE=MN&VT=PH&EM=PH&PASSTYPES=PASS&user=SKYWEB&subuser=SKYWEB1 ..






Read more discussions :