Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hello again thanks for the answers..I ll get german passport in 2 years then am I able to get the visa


Hello again thanks for the answers..I ll get german passport in 2 years then am I able to get the visa ?
Like any other Germans ? I'm originally from Mongolia . I got my USA visa in Germany first ..I really want to live there with my new life ..
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have bad news for you. A U.S. visa allows you to enter the U.S. -- it does not allow you to stay. A visa is good for only a limited period of time. If you overstay your visa, you will be caught and deported. If you are deported, you cannot get another visa and re-entry into the U.S. after deportation is a felony. If you want to stay in the U.S., you have to apply for immigration. That is a lot more difficult than obtaining a visa.
2 :
German citizens can travel to the U.S. visa-free for 90 days under the Visa Waiver program; in order to use this program certain prerequisites must be met. One of them is that they have never been denied a U.S. visa or entry into the U.S. or had a U.S. visa cancelled. Based on your previous questions I am afraid that even the naturalization will not lift your ten years ban to the U.S. http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/without/without_1990.html#national ..






Read more discussions :