Monday, June 1, 2009

What should I do to be a good lawyer


What should I do to be a good lawyer?
I'm 16 years old and I live in Mongolia. I made up my mind to be a lawyer, so please tell me what should I start doing right now?
Law & Ethics - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A. It's impossible to be a good lawyer, you're automatically assumed or will become evil if you become one. 2. start looking up lawyer info on the net and trying to find out requirements to get into law schools and if there is any other classes or clubs you can join that can help you go in that direction
2 :
argue
3 :
In my opinion 1) Listen carefully to what your client is saying and not saying 2) If you say you will look into something - actually do it 3) Study the laws and amendments to the laws until you almost memorize them in the area of the law you wish to specialize. Good Luck!
4 :
You should parachute jump with squirrels.







Read more discussions :