Thursday, May 21, 2009

I just want to know how i can find a sponsor for my master's degree


I just want to know how i can find a sponsor for my master's degree?
Hello, My name is Tunga. I live in Mongolia. I want to study in USA or other foreign country to get higher education. But you know it is difficult to pay my tutuion and other staffs. Too expensive for me. Maybe you wonder that how come i don't want to study in my own country. Because even i got degree here in Mongolia i will not find good job. But i really want to get good degree and help developing the country. One of the thing i worry is economics of my country. People are strugling with their lives. Every time i see the people here i wish to do something for them. Then i thought in order to help them i have to have good education. Now i'm 25 years old. i hope somebody can help me with this. Thank you.
Financial Aid - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You have to get a loan or pay for it yourself. That is how American's get an education. Study in Mongolia, it is less expensive in your country. Get a job at a restaurant, store, ask your parents, relatives, friends, neighbors, to give you money for school. There are many ways to finance your education instead. Since you want to get a Master's Degree, you are smart enough to find ways to pay for it, like most students. Be resourceful.








Read more discussions :