Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Would you rather live in Tibet Autonomous Region, or Mongolia


Would you rather live in Tibet Autonomous Region, or Mongolia?
If you had no choice which would you rather live in? Tibet Autonomous Region(Tibetan: བོད་རང་སྐྱོང་ལྗོངས་; Wylie: Bod-rang-skyong-ljongs; simplified Chinese: 西藏自治区; traditional Chinese: 西藏自治區; pinyin: Xīzàng Zìzhìqū) or Mongolia (Mongolian Cyriclic: Монгол улс) For me? Tibet Autonomous Region(Tibetan: བོད་རང་སྐྱོང་ལྗོངས་; Wylie: Bod-rang-skyong-ljongs; simplified Chinese: 西藏自治区; traditional Chinese: 西藏自治區; pinyin: Xīzàng Zìzhìqū) Actually I do.....
Polls & Surveys - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Mongolia
2 :
Tibet, It's less cold.
3 :
i would not live, but i am more happy to go on holidays over there
4 :
Wow...Both are barren wastelands...but I'd rather live in Mongolia because its not controlled by asshole China.
5 :
I like Tibet. It has Lamas. I would love to eat one.
6 :
If Tibet were free, I'd rather live there. But since it is controlled by China's iron fist, I would rather live in Mongolia. In a ger.







Read more discussions :