Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Where to live in the following country's


Where to live in the following country's?
ello, I am really interested in living in Asia. And I am seriously doubting between Mongolia, S-Korea or Japan I like people who don't make differences in race or believe. I hate nationalist people, i dont have problems with patriotic people. I like right- wing liberals. I like to represent my culture, the Dutch culture, in the country. I don't care about the economy as long as I live happy with an wife and children So what country would you recommend? Mongolia, Japan or S-korea? I am not an overrated MAnga/anime fan If you people don;t know which country to recommend. Can you then please write the pros and cons of each country? thanks Also, I am seriously thinking of living as an nomad in Mongolia No I am not an hippy and im not vegetarian
Other - Society & Culture - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Japan they don't change their culture. they love what they have. they even don't care if they can't speak in English. Pros- advance technology, nice people, nice food, simple life, plenty job opportunites
2 :
http://maca-intheusa.blogspot.com/
3 :
korea and japan are pretty much similar, but korea is more colourful and clean nowadays. plus, they have faster internet. japanese are much more nationalist. they have special terminology in the term for pure japanese and distinguish themselves from other races. They've been known to be one of the most racist during wartime. They even have places where they forbid foreigners from entering. However, they have well kept their culture. Koreans on the other hand, are much more open to foreigners but they may judge them on stereotypes since they are a country with mostly koreans. Like at the airport they let foreigners do stuff that koreans can't do. It's so slack to the koreans in my opinion though. they barely have much culture left, because the japanese destroyed most of it plus many buildings were demolished during industrialisation. Mongolia's not really good to live in.






Read more discussions :