Sunday, August 1, 2010

Anyone who used to/is living in communist Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, or Mongolia


Anyone who used to/is living in communist Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, or Mongolia?
If you wouldn't mind answering a couple questions for a high school research project, please give me an email address I can contact you through. Thank you so much!
History - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i suggest that you try to enter chat rooms located in those countries that you have mentioned. i did that when i had a research regarding Thailand and i entered some chat rooms in thailand and i try to interview people there and it worked. chat rooms like in yahoo messenger is an example.
2 :
I currently live in Laos. Contact me through Yahoo. There is a way to email me from Yahoo Answers





Read more discussions :