Saturday, October 1, 2011

How to start your own country


How to start your own country?
I hate all the countrys i have lived in! USA, Italy, Spain, Israel, China, Mongolia (only 2 weeks), and Canada (that was the best)
Immigration - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Still time to test out more I'm sure ... Cannot be just you of course
2 :
if i had that opportunity i know which one i woulod live in.. but historically there are states that can seceed from the union and become there own country. like texas always threatning.
3 :
To start and maintain your own country; you must have enough power to prevent others from taking it from you.
4 :
You can try this British TV show http://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Start-Your-Country-Discs/dp/B000BONP0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1251481626&sr=8-1 You'll find some extracts and related stuff if you search youtube for danny wallace how to start your own country
5 :
Where did you have in mind? All the land masses throughout the world have already been occupied.
6 :
I'd call it Petoria!
7 :
I think the moon is available .
8 :
I have started my own country,its called ZIMPFLAND,... ITS IN A ROOM IN SCOTLAND....ITS GOT NATURAL RESOURCES SUCH AS THE MUSHROOMS I GROW ON THE DAMP WALL...ITS OWN POWER GRID SYSTEM FROM A SOLAR GENARATOR....I T HAS WILDLIFE SUCH AS 3 SPIDERS,A MAN AND A WOMAN...AND VARIOUS FLIES AND MOTHS....IT HAS ITS OWN DEFENCES ...A BASEBALL BAT...AND I HAVE CONSTRUCTED ITS FIRST SPACECRAFT FROM OLD CORNFLAKE BOXES.... VIVA ZIMPFLAND
9 :
Get a bunch (as in hundreds or maybe even thousands) of people to join with you, but anyways revolt against some government somewhere and take over. It'd probably be easier on some island with barely any inhabitants on it.






Read more discussions :