Tuesday, February 7, 2012

m I more of a city or country person? Explain


m I more of a city or country person? Explain?
(I know I've asked this, I just want more answers) I live in rural Kentucky. I'm in college and live w/ my parents in my hometown and just can't afford to move now. My neighbors are mostly rednecks. I've lived in two cities, Louisville and Cincinnati, only to come back to "Hicksville" by fate. As for me, I... 1. have a little of the annoying KY accent...only a little! 2. don't drive slow on the road, ever. 'Nuff said... 3. love art museums sometimes 4. know all the good nightclubs, ethnic restaurants, parks, and "date places" in Louisville. 5. hate tractor pulls and country music 6. am annoyed when people in a small town whine about their traffic; I'm used to backups. 7. enjoy getting to know girls from Atlanta to California, Texas to Fiji, India to Latvia. 8. enjoy live music--jazz, rock, piano, dance, etc. 9. went to a party this weekend in Louisville where there were people from India, Bangladesh, Mongolia, Turkey, & Fiji. 10. am moving to TX soon, THANK GOD! It's hard to be a "city" person in Kentucky unless you live in Louisville or the Cincinnati suburbs. Also, the TX cities I'm considering are Ft. Worth, San Antonio, and Houston.
Polls & Surveys - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sounds like country to me
2 :
check your neck
3 :
i think that what defines a city person or a country person is just what they prefer. therefore, you seem like a city person.
4 :
why does it matter? just enjoy where you are, living in a big city is not all that cracked up anyway you have to deal with drug dealers shootings homeless crazy people loud neighbors etc. the list goes on.
5 :
I'm like this too, but I like countrysides better than cities... It means that you're open-minded, that's all
6 :
yeah, i dont think you're country at all.... you should see where i live and then you'll think country. i live in a tiny rural town south of houston... you seem like you would like houston though, its a pretty good town, tons of stuff to do.
7 :
Ya know only you know the answer to this question. Move to the city already and stop complaining! I love the country , I live in a hick town . BTW , what is wrong with rednecks?I would way rather hang with rednecks than phony-a** yuppies.Dont judge people on their lifestyle , judge them by their heart.
8 :
You are a city minded person.





Read more discussions :