Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Who else feels overworked


Who else feels overworked?
We live in a society that collectively feels like it's at the breaking point- too much personal debt, too many hours at work, not enough time to stop and truly rest. So why is it we are in this state of affairs? Is there any way to escape, outside of moving to Mongolia to herd cattle?
Other - Society & Culture - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Not me. I
2 :
Me. Going to bed at 5am and waking up at 11am. I'm overworked!
3 :
I feel overworked. Maybe because we live in a materialistic world nowadays and our lives are run by our desire to attain them be it money, a house, vacations, etc.. The only way to escape is to probably stop and re-evaluate everything. Who am I kidding? I don't have a worthy suggestion except for being content with what you have but then others would beg to differ as personal goals vary. I'm stumped so I will just reiterate what I said earlier, I feel overworked in all aspects.
4 :
Id personally like to make pies all day long. Apple pi cherry strawberry blueberry. how could I go wrong? I am so tire dof working my !$$ off all day, and when I get hom im too tired to enjoy my life, try to go to sleep to wake and write down 20 things I have to do at work. Someone help me : [







Read more discussions :