Thursday, March 1, 2012

Am I more of a city or country person? Explain


Am I more of a city or country person? Explain...?
(I know I've asked this, I just want more answers) I live in rural Kentucky. I'm in college and live w/ my parents in my hometown and just can't afford to move now. My neighbors are mostly rednecks. I've lived in two cities, Louisville and Cincinnati, only to come back to "Hicksville" by fate. As for me, I... 1. have a little of the annoying KY accent...only a little! 2. don't drive slow on the road, ever. 'Nuff said... 3. love art museums sometimes 4. know all the good nightclubs, ethnic restaurants, parks, and "date places" in Louisville. 5. hate tractor pulls and country music 6. am annoyed when people in a small town whine about their traffic; I'm used to backups. 7. enjoy getting to know girls from Atlanta to California, Texas to Fiji, India to Latvia. 8. enjoy live music--jazz, rock, piano, dance, etc. 9. went to a party this weekend in Louisville where there were people from India, Bangladesh, Mongolia, Turkey, & Fiji. 10. am moving to TX soon, THANK GOD! TX cities I'm considering: Ft. Worth, San Antonio, Houston
Polls & Surveys - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you are a city person.
2 :
You're a city guy. When you move to Texas, stay away from the gulf area. You don't need hurricanes to be part of your life style. Two of my friends moved to Texasin the upper middle part where it's very green and pretty. Don't sell yourself short. I love a soft Southern accent. Always be kind to your parents, and never forget them.






Read more discussions :