Saturday, April 14, 2012

What should I do to feel 'much' better


What should I do to feel 'much' better?
I had a girl whom we love each other a lot. we lived together and we spent like 5 months together. Then an unfortunate thing happened when she had to leave last Tuesday because her English course was deported and her mum ordered her to come back to Mongolia. She left me with sweetest memories and her stuff and made me in tears in the airport. She loves me a lot. I don't think we will break up soon, but I know it will happen. What should I do to feel better about myself? Please help...
Singles & Dating - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
ok, just get along. you know we are all floating our lifeboats in the stream of time. Good and bad whatever occurs have to be put into the chop into the water to get boat going. Why lose we have to get ready to face opposite currents in waters. Then what will you do?
2 :
My uncle once told me this: "Just think about the good times. If they bring a smile to your face, then you're in great shape!." Personaly, If you really want to be with her, with all your heart, drop everything and go get her. You are the only one who feels that way about her. None of us do no matter what we write. I do feel that if you fail in your journey, you did it because of love. Love never fails.
3 :
get another girl..preferably one that doesnt live in Mongolia.
4 :
How much do you love her? If its that deep..follow her. If not just try to date more and find someone else to share and make good mermories with.
5 :
I AM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE HER CONTACT INFO SO KEEP IN TOUCH ONLY TIME COULD TELL WHAT WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU TWO THINK POSITIVE AND POSITIVE WILL HAPPEN AS FAR AS FEELING BETTER THINK ABOUT ALL THE GOOD THINGS YOU AND HER DID TOGETHER ESPECIALLY ON HOW YOU GUYS FIRST MET AND LETS SAY DOWN THE LINE GOD FORBID YOU TWO HAPPEN TO GO YOUR SEPARATE WAYS THINK OF THIS AS A LIFE LEARNED EXPERIENCE SO CHEER UP
6 :
Don't you know that love is ambiguous? The heart has a way of deceiving you and your own thoughts can betray you. No one human being can ever know how or what the heart thinks. Five months is not a long time to know for sure whether you love someone. It's the idea that you may have loved her that your struggling to get over. Exercise, read self-help books, talk to people and share your concerns with others, opening up your problem with others is a healthy way to let go of your pains, date other women.






Read more discussions :