Wednesday, April 7, 2010

gallbladderless friends please help me


gallbladderless friends please help me?
I feel all alone in my current situation, because i live in mongolia, not english speaking country.where poeple are not helpful.. ok.. the point is that I had my gallbladder removed 2.5 months ago and having daily diarrhea not depending what i am eating my question is that is this D will go away? if so when? it is really uncomfortable and sometimes it's burning help me ppl!!!!!!!!!!
Other - Diseases - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i got my gallbladder remover 3years ago. you have to eat alot of yoguart, when you feel that your sick or getting sick eat yoguart i still eat yoguart 2 times a week so i dont get that d
2 :
I would consult a Doctor. I had my gallbladder removed while in the second stage of my pregnancy and I can't remember having any problems after it was removed, especially what you are describing. My sister also had hers removed prior to mine and she was not pregnant, I do not remember her having any problems like that either. I would suggest seeing a Doctor especially it being as long as it has.
3 :
When I had my gallbladder out 13 years ago I did not have diarrhea. It is possible you have a bacterial infection so I would take acidophillus tablets. You can buy them in just about any drug store. Eating lots of yogurt is a good thing too, since it has some acidophillus in it. This should help you feel better. Good Luck!
4 :
Hi, i had gallbladder surgery, 4years ago.I was also very sick, like you, i had diarrhea all the time.I was told, eat simple foods:boiled rice, boiled potatoes.Don't drink milk, no yogurt no kefir, no cheese.Try cooked fish, cooked in water, no oil!don't eat any butter.I didn't eat any of these things and still was sick, had diarrhea all the time. I got a medication for pain(narcotic) and for the diarrhea :name is:Colestid made by Pfizer.You need a prescription from the doctor.This is the only medicine stop the diarrhea.I am better now, but the diarrhea comes back still.I will look on Internet, if my medication is sold in Mongolia or Russia, so you can get it. also, medication can be sold under many different names,in different countries.I see the name:cholestyramine (same drug) colestipol (same drug) I hope i helped you. It gets better with time, but go back to your doctor and complain, you need a prescription for colestid.That's the only medicine helped me.
5 :
What you're suffering from is called Bile diarrhea, and it is a result of too much bile being emptied into your stomach or intestine after gallbladder removal. Your gallbladder is the organ that normally stores bile, but since it has been removed, the bile now drips continually into your stomach. Sometimes you have an over abundance of bile in your tummy and it causes nonfood related diarrhea. Which basically means you have diarrhea no matter what you eat. This is common for some people after gallbladder removal. Most doctors prescribe Questran for this, which is a bile salt replacement. Questran slows down or stops the diarrhea. You should ask your doctor about it. If the Questran doesn't help, they have another medication called Welchol that can be prescribed.






Read more discussions :