Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Can any one help me? I'm worried


Can any one help me? I'm worried!?
When i was12 i never felt so strange before. Now I'm 15 and my underarms are getting wet. And it's so uncomfortable! I hate it! I'm concerned about it? What should I use? ( I live in Mongolia. Hope you know this country. I'm mentioning my country because the thing you will recommend me may not sell in our country.) I'm worried about how others think about me. Can anyone help me? Please!!!!
Other - Health - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
This is normal. It happens to everyone when they become a young adult. Many people like to use deodorants under their arms to prevent a bad smell. If deodorants are not available near you, bathing once a day should keep the problem under control.
2 :
ur sweating under youur arms... try putting pwoder.. in the morning when you wake up and before you sleep. always use deodorant... like sprays or roll on deodorant.
3 :
You're a grown up now sweety!! i'm also from the Philippines.. so, what i could suggest is that you use your deodorant every after bath.. the deodorant that is antiperspirant one so that you wont sweat too much..
4 :
Rub crystal salt under your arms, to help prevent perspiration.
5 :
Now that u are growing up and entering puberty, yr body is developing at a faster rate, so are your sweat glands. There are many recommendations such as deodorants, powder etc... but like u said, may not be available in your area of residence. However, if they are, u can try them and assess the results. You can try to reduce perspiration by keeping your body cool, like wearing clothes made of cotton. Feel more relaxed, (anxiety can make a person sweat more) while carrying out your everyday activities. Finally, stop worrying about how others think about you. Many people have the same problem and sometimes even worse than yours. Anyway, other ppl are too busy with their own lives to notice minor thing like this. Stop being so self-conscious, ok? :)






Read more discussions :