Wednesday, December 1, 2010

what do you think


what do you think?
What do you think if I didn't see my girlfriend for one year. Cause i'm living in Korea now. and my girlfriend living in Mongolia. thats why. so i heard about my girlfriend that she was hanging out with some guys in there. i heard this from my best friends. but she always contact me by e-mail, messenger, or phone. but i still dont believe that she loves me... what you think"?
Marriage & Divorce - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If she is talking to other guys, it means she is lonely. She may still love you, but she feels that she needs to feel loved, and she obviously does not feel loved when her boyfriend is living somewhere else.
2 :
I think that you have more chance of knowing the answer, than me.
3 :
Actions speak louder than words. How does she treat you. And lots of women have lots of male friends. I know hot to control my legs and if she is mature enough she should too..
4 :
Ask her about it first before you believe anyone else.. let her know your feelings on the matter of her and other guy friends.. and the fact that your going to be gone and how it bothers you.. If she continues to hang with this guy or states that he is just friends then just give it a little bit to observe her actions.. some women can have guy friends and not have a sexual relationship with them all the ones Ive seen haven't but who knows.. but if you notice she is hanging with this guy a lot then i would worry.. if you don't believe that she loves you then that may be a good reason to just split up now.. because you leaving for a year having doubt's isn't going to help either of you . I am a military wife and i am an expert when it comes to being separated from the one i love.. you have to be completely devoted and trust in the other person to have a long distance relationship work. if you guys stay together this year will bring you closer or break you completely.. good luck..
5 :
If you don't think that she loves you all the rest of the info is null and void. Trust is the king pin of all relationships that are worth anything. Step away and move forward in peace. A wise philosopher once said: "I think thus I am" --- I must add --- "confused"






Read more discussions :