Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Is OK For Man in States of America, To "Control Wife"


Is OK For Man in States of America, To "Control Wife"??
Hello to you! I am recent from nationland of Mongolia. I live now in Alaska, as man of oils. In my country, man run house with Fist Of Iron. Woman no work...she knit sweaters and clean feets. I ask this of you. If women in America lands prepare cold meat dinners...is man of house allowed to give traditional chastisement to woman's face? Or will Men Of Badges cause arrests, if woman-face have markings? My wife Bolgar has meat roasts that cool fast in speed in Alaska wintertimes...this very infuriate upon me, and irate my face. She will have to learn with Mongolian corrections? Or will Men Of Badges make practices of my country...grounds for execute?
Other - Society & Culture - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you really are very silly, take a big breath and GROW UP . how old are you 16-20 ....I wonder what you will be like when you are 45 or so ...hmmm
2 :
*sniff* ......I smell a mega fake question.
3 :
Very funny lol, funny how you've changed 'country' and accent' since your last few questions. You're obviously trying the get the feminists apoplectic !
4 :
If you are "for real", no, you can't mark your wife's face if she displeases you. Jail cells make cold meat look pretty good.
5 :
You're in the USA now, be lucky she doesn't kick your a** or beat your face in.
6 :
I hate to tell you this, but your word order alone reveals that you're not Mongolian or anything close to it. Nice try at the fake caveman speech, but you're not fooling anyone.
7 :
How many times have you watched your Borat DVD? Get a life.





Read more discussions :