Monday, May 7, 2012

I think I am tired of life


I think I am tired of life?
PLEASE REED!!! I feel bored, and don't want to keep doing what I am supposed to, i am 15 years old and I just feel everything is worthless. And I am not suicidal! But just miss people like my mom (she is in Mongolia) and wish I saw my dad (i havent seen my parents since 5 years ago, I came to U.S.A). I live with my aunt and her husband and her 2 sons(5 and 2 years old). And when I was 5 my mom left to Korea for me, to buy an apartment. And I lived with my dad and he got married (one step sister) and they had one son together. My mom came back and lived with her one year and i left to America. I have no freedom with my aunt, I babysitt her kids every day after school. And I go to wealthy kids school(which i am happy about). And no friends(cause they all talk about other people, which I dont really care and dont want to do). I'm not poor, or anything, but just get lonely and unhappy. Just looking for better future. I wanna be a Lawyer and live in Chicago. I dont know what I want at all right now, I dont know if i miss my mom anymore. I just question myself what life is. What do you think?
Philosophy - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Look for a Bible-believing church that has a teen group you can attend. Read the Bible, New Testament first. That helped me find answers.
2 :
Hi! Im not going to lie but your post was the first one i clicked on. I dont know why, i guess i was curious to read your reasoning. I think its definitley alright to question these things. Just always know to do whatever makes you the happiest or live where you feel comfortable or the most like home. Trust me someday you'll be moved out and have a job and driving yourself places. You will ave freedom, but dont take advantage of it. And im sure you will make it to Chicago. And hopefully your aunt will let you do more things you should try to talk to her about it. But i dont kno who am i to give advice. Im just at home also feeling a little bored so i hope it helped somewhat ;)
3 :
You are wise to ask guidance or suggestions for bettering your life. Would suggest calling the licensed counselors, 24/7, at 1-800-525-LOVE; http://www.klove.com is their general site, and simply telling your story. Home and family life is important, and you might be able to focus on solving some of your missing relationships. Being more obedient to following the basic rules relates to not being rebellious due to boredom. To combat boredom, you might take regular nature walks, keep a plant or pet, help children learn to read, do a sport or martial art such as kick boxing, listen to good or classical music. You might read "For Men Only," Shaunti Feldhahn, and "Emotions: Transforming Anger, Fear and Pain," and "Sacred Psychology of Love," Marilyn Barrick, "When Invisible Children Sing," Chi Cheng Huang, and "The Overachievers," Alexandra Robbins, "The Great Divorce," C. S. Lewis, and "Man, Master of His Destiny," O. M. Aivanhov. Reviews at http://www.amazon.com
4 :
I would say that you're in a challenging situation. It's very understandable that you're feeling the way you are. One recommendation to you would be to go to as many guidance counselors as you need to, but *figure out what professional work you want to do*, study or apprentice as needed to get there, and go do it! I'd also recommend that you take into account how much money you can make from what you'll be doing - it's an important factor (but not the only one, of course). Once you find a good field of work and start making good money, your life can get pretty good. Having said all of that, I just watched an animation today that might interest you. It's on "Changing Education Paradigms," and it's here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U It's really brilliant, and does include some really good insights into what's happening right now, especially in the U.S. Good luck.
5 :
Two words for ya : TEEN ANGST Don't worry ^_^. You show normal symptoms, especially considering your situation with your parents and your lack of friends. At some point we all wonder "what the heck am I doing here"... unfortunately, the answer is inside you, for you to decide, not us. Explore your options, try new things, find your place in the world... just keep looking. Or better yet, enjoy your life now! Instead of worrying about the future, go for a walk and enjoy the sunshine... or the rain, both are nice ^_^







Read more discussions :