Monday, May 21, 2012

What countries have you been 2


What countries have you been 2?
just wondering... :D i live overseas in South Korea rite now. i lived in japan 4 one year when i was 3 then i moved to germany and i lived there for 8 years. I just moved to korea last summer and now im 13. my grandma lives in italia so i go there just about every summer. Some places ive visited are china, dubai, russia, poland, czech republic, slovakia, turkey, egypt, south africa, australia, cambodia, mongolia, phillipines and a couple more places i can't remember. ive only been to 3 states in the US though(pennsylvania, maryland and newyork) :( . OOHHH and ive also technically been to north korea. (when i visited the dmz they let you step on a little patch of ground that is northkorean territory.) SOOO 2 sum it all up, i just want to see where you guys have been. ohh i speak english and italian fluently and i know german and korean okay
Other - Cultures & Groups - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sofia, I've never left the country. K? Never left the country
2 :
Born in Italia, moved to Australia when I was 5, lived there for 7 years than moved here to New Zealand, been here for 10 years. I used to go to Italia every Summer also to visit my Nonna but that's dwindled down over the years. I've been to New York, New Jersey, Morocco, Japan, France, Tahiti, Hawaii (family live in these places). Fiji, Samoa, Hong Kong and Singapore. I want to go to Dubai, India and Kenya.
3 :
i've lived in Italy for 6 years!, i've been to the US, japan,Spain,turkey,Malaysia,Egypt,Dubai,Greece and now i live in my native country.
4 :
Paris, Belgium and Germany [school trips] south korea twice [family visit] south korea again this year and ibiza next week wit woo!!!1 maybe ill see you in SK :]
5 :
I'm a South African. Since travelling abroad is really expensive (R20 000 for a one-way ticket to the UK), I haven't had the opportunity to go over seas. Don't even have a passport LoL. You must have learned a lot though? What languages do you speak?
6 :
I was fortunate enough to be stationed with the US Army in Germany back in 1978-1980. During that time I visited Holland,Belgium,East Germany (the wall still stood) France, Spain,Austria,Switzerland,Italy,San Marino(Sovereign} Vatican City and Greece. My military position was with the Seventh Army Soldiers Chorus so I traveled to many city states all over Germany.I feel that this experience made me a much better person and I am grateful for the opportunity that I was given. I live in Florida and have visited too many states to list.
7 :
i live in Singapore so here are the places i went: Malaysia Batam Thailand Taiwan
8 :
well yu must;ve been to many places when you were young. well lets see. ,,germany,thailand,cambodia; taiwan; singapore; Florida(usa), Massachusetts (usa), New hampshire(usa), Aleska(usa); California(usa), New York (usa)
9 :
I have been to Thailand where I was born. Cambodia where I am living now. Malaysia where I went on holiday alone. India where I have left 41 days ago.







Read more discussions :