Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I am a patient who is suffering from the side effects of anorexia. However, I have been drinking green tea


I am a patient who is suffering from the side effects of anorexia. However, I have been drinking green tea?
and water few times a day. Will it further damage my health? My current body weight is 52kg, with a height of 1.77 or 1.78m? Is it dangerous to live by maintaing this weight? I think anorexia makes person disabled in many aspects of our lives? Is it true? I am a syracuse university student from Mongolia. How should I plan for my future and overcome this disease. In addition, how much should a 19 year old person eat to remain healthy? I want to make sure I'm not hospitalized again. Over the last few days, I only ate one mini cereal with no milk as my food. Please help how I should start recovery process.
Psychology - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
EAT!!!! :( eat with your family or friends - tell your friends that you need help, and eat three meals a day. See a doctor as frequently as possible. I hope you are doing much better soon







Read more discussions :